Recommended: for beginners and those who wish to pursue a hairdressing profession.
Contents: a series of theoretical and practical lessons that address all areas of professional competence. The course is divided into 4 sections:
1. The structure of hair and skin, problems and anomalies. Use of appropriate shampoos and renovations. Drying techniques: brushing, curlers, flat waves, use of different types of brushes, irons and plates.
2. Geometric volume techniques to create different fold and permanent models.
3. Coloring: introduction to basic colors, blending, nuance techniques, basic meches and fashion.
4. Living in the salon: the psychological approach to the client, the advice, the suggestion of a service, the relationship with the colleagues. The course includes internships in the salon on Fridays and Saturdays.
For each student will be created a personal card which will be constantly updated by the tutors. Based on the result obtained will be assigned a judgment that will appear on the Certificate.
Duration: 30 weeks
Supplied material: During the enrollment phase, each participant will receive a bag containing: 1 set of brushes, 1 hairdryer, 2 combs, 1 spray of water, 1 set of hair clips, 2 t-shirts, the Carlo Bay technical manual.
Price: € 450.00 registration + € 500.00 every month VAT
HOTEL DAVID *** Viale Michelangelo 1 - Tel. 055 6811695
HOTEL VICTORIA *** Via Nazionale 102/r - Tel. 055 287019
HOTEL ROSARY GARDEN *** Via di Ripoli 169 - Tel. 055 6800136
HOTEL VILLA IL CASTAGNO ** Via A. Castagno 31 - Tel. 055 571701
B&B DE AMICIS **** Viale de Amicis 39 - Tel. 347 7390706
HOW TO REACH THE CARLO BAY ACADEMY:
Accademia Carlo Bay: Via Giambologna 11/13, Firenze - Tel 055 571289 . Fax 055 578515
- From S. Maria Novella Train Station >> BUS 13 - 17
- TAXI: tel 055 4390 - 055 4242 - 055 4790